Caprese Pasta Salad – Pasta with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese. This simple and delicious pasta salad is perfect for summer or anytime!
Is there anything that feels more like summer than a bright and fragrant pasta salad? They are a favorite at picnics, barbecues, potluck, showers … everything! My family is fond of having one or a week of food in the refrigerator for lunch.
this Caprese Pasta Salad Full of fresh tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and a little balsamic. Oh how I love a good Capri salad. The ingredients are simple, but the flavors are absolutely divine. This pasta salad screams summer and is one of our favorite dishes to share with friends and family.
Pasta Salad Ingredients
You are going to love the simple and fresh ingredients in this classic Caprese Pasta Salad!
- Grape tomatoes – Cut them in half! This is a great kitchen work for younger people.
- Bocconcini – These are small, fresh mozzarella balls that are perfect for pasta salads in this way. You can find a little fresh mozzarella cheese ball at most grocery stores. If you won’t find Bocconcini, you can cut regular fresh mozzarella into bite-sized pieces.
- Olive oil – I always suggest getting the best olive oil! You don’t regret it
- Smooth vinegar – Balsamic, Tomato, and Basil … Such a great combo!
- Garlic – Fresh garlic adds great flavor to tomatoes!
- Basil – Fresh basil is my favorite herb and is a must for Capri salad.
- dried oregano – I like to use dried parsley instead of fresh.
- Crushed red chili flakes – A dash for a little heat.
- Pasta – Use your favorite type! I like this recipe. Size is perfect!
- Bolmic glass – It is for garnish at the end. You can buy balsamic glazes at most grocery stores or you can make your own.
How to make Capri Pasta Salad
The biggest perk of pasta salad? It is easy to make! Just cook your pasta and give everything a good stir. Done and Yama!
- Start with a large bowl (big enough for all of the ingredients!) And combine tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, half basil, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Everything but pasta!
- Let it sit for 30 minutes, really letting all those flavors boil. If you don’t have time to let the flavors boil, you can still make lettuce, but I think the final results will be better if the tomatoes have a bit of time.
- According to the package instructions, cook the pasta in al dente. Liberally water salt for best pasta flavor.
- Dry the pasta, rinse it with cold water, and add it to a large bowl. Stir everything until it is well combined and do not add the remaining basil
- For touching finishing, drip it with a little balsamic glaze and sew it with salt and pepper. Amazing! Enjoy it!
How to store
Pasta salad is super easy to assemble in advance! Make it, store it in the fridge, and give everything a quick stir before serving. If the salad seems a little dry, drizzle with a little olive oil and mucus and shake again.
You can keep the salad in the refrigerator for four days. There are leftovers for lunch, dinner or even breakfast.
More Pasta Salad Recipes
- 2 The cup Grape tomatoes, Half
- 8 Oz bocconcini (Small fresh mozzarella ball)
- 2 big spoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Smooth vinegar
- 1 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4 big spoon Chopped basil, to separate
- Half past small spoon dried oregano
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, Taste
- 8 Oz Pasta (I like the architecture)
- Balsamic glass, To garnish
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, 2 tablespoons of basil, parsley, red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir until tomatoes and cheese are well coated. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Cook pasta in al dente, according to package instructions, making sure you salt the water. Dry the pasta and rinse it with cold water.
Add pasta to a bowl of tomatoes and mozzarella. Stir until combined. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of basil. Drizzle with a little balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper to taste. service tax.
Caprese Pasta Salad
Amount per service
Calorie 289 Calories from fat 117
% daily value*
Saturated fat 3g15%
Vitamin a 484IU10%
vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.
Photo by Hooker
thank you for sharing!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating and comment below! You can also share a picture on Instagram! The tag @twopeasandpod And use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod.